Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome to my Book of Shadows


Blessed Be and Welcome
I'm glad you came across my blog. Maybe it was by some sort of fate or destiny that you stumbled across it. Whatever the case may be, just know you came to a blog about Paganism, Druidism, Wicca, Witchcraft, Neo Pagans, and some topics that deal with this new presence of such.

Yes my blog will site sources if it's not my own opinion and will also cover various topics. But you might want to start with the beginning post here to understand more.

There is a lot of controversy out there about what paganism is, what is a witch, etc. Some of them accurate depictions of the religion some of them just media's propaganda to smudge a very gentle and earth based religion. I wish to clear the plate and set some of those who are interested in learning more about Paganism, Witchcraft, and Wicca. There are some who are really looking into it for information to learn more about themselves and that is fine. This blog is just for you then.

I wish to also welcome those of different religious views and opinions to my blog. All I ask is for respect in comments. As for those who are also Pagan like myself and have something to insert to my articles and such please feel free so it helps others learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment